Tuesday 14 August 2012

Life in general

Ok so my second blog is just getting started

If you had told me a year ago I would be able to blog and know the ins and outs of SEO I would have laughed in your face. I now know how to runs checks for SEO and as you can see im blogging!! Blogging is a relatively easy thing to do, its just like writing articles except better because its about me!!!

Quote of the day:

“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” ― Sylvia Plath

Being one of the best writers of all time Sylvia Plath truly epitomized a person of strength and no care towards what people thought of her, all that mattered was about what she wanted to do and being able to write about it! I am that type of person, I don't care what others think of me. All that matters is my life and how I choose to live it because you might know my name but not my story and you might of heard what I have done but not what I have been through! The moral of the story live life and be happy in everything you do!!

Working for Ipcoweb has truly made me realise that its not always about what you do, its about whether it makes you happy or not! HAPPINESS is the true goal in life because without it nothing else matters...

1 comment: