Monday 13 August 2012

What I do

Hellllo

OK so my name is Leanne Kimmings and I am a copywriter for Ipcoweb. I will be very honest and say before June this year I thought my dream life would be in fashion, yehhhh that didn't happen. I did try get into fashion but due to the lack of experience no one wanted me :-(. Anyway moving on I thought of looking for work until my big break in fashion happened and a lady named Amanda Scribante needed copywriters to write articles so i thought why not go for it for now!

Little did I know I would enjoy it and want to keep doing it, before June I didn't even know what SEO (Search engine optimization)  was and in less than 2 months I have learned all about it and what I can do now is more than most can say. I am now full time and even though its non stop busy im loving every moment of it. I think the funniest part of this job is when you get companies where I have noooo idea what to write about because I have honestly never heard a thing about it (i.e. water reticulation), but now i know all about it, so I can now be your water reticulation expert hehehe.

What else makes me laugh is when you have a company name that has nothing to do with what they are selling and then I ask a friend what do you think they do and its always totally wrong, it's a great laugh. All in all the life as a copywriter is not always glamorous but knowing you are the one who wrote that is the best feeling in the world. Ipcoweb truly lets all those creative juices that are just stuck and sitting in your brain come to life.

Wanna see what Ipcoweb can do??? Take a look at the site and feel free to enjoy all we can offer you!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the weird and wacky world of copywriting! Welcome to the team. davidbellsa.ipcoweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha water reticulation and VPN and VOIP and arduino and.... the list goes on. Copy writing never seems to get boring- you learn something new everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that from now on I can be known as the company library for any of my friends who need help in just about anything, HAHAHAHAHA

      Delete