Friday 14 September 2012

Fellow Bloggers

Hello my fellow bloggers

OK so I havent written in ages but life gets really ahead of me sometimes! But now I get to chat.

I have been as busy as a bee this past month producing and working hard :-) i look at most my friends statuses and they hate their jobs, they work like dogs and just makes life sh***y, I on the other hand love waking up every morning and travelling from Pretoria to Johannesburg (yes believe it or not the travel I do not mind because the job is all worth it) and sitting behind my laptop and make MAGIC happen!!

The best part?? Knowing your work is on that website, knowing you are making a difference and knowing your boss Kenneth Nel is the coolest and best boss to work for!! OK so let me tell you about our team:

1. Kenneth Nel: The co-founder of Ipcoweb, best boss ever! He not only runs a tight and professional ship but he makes us laugh, smile and have fun as well!

2. Brett:  The co-founder of Ipcoweb!!! He handles everything and anything we have to deal with from dealing with issues to being the back bone, strength and firm hand of Ipcoweb, all while making us laugh with his fascinating stories!

3. David: The man with the plan, similar to Brett in his job title ( doing everything) David is the guy who has taught a lot of us which way is right and which way is left :-)

4. Erin: My bestie in the office and the sister I never had!! She handles all clients, all operations, issues and once again she does everything!!! Oh our times together at Food Lovers hehehe

5. Joleen: The women who is older but is as fun and funky as a 25 year old, she is gorgeous and I love making her laugh, she is our workshop organizer and does a little of everything else!!!

6. Vaughn: The new sales dude who gets insane amounts of clients

Then comes our Design team:

1. Cliff: The pain in my butt, hehehe he loves annoying us with giving us frights, messing with our chairs and everything else!!! HEHE
2. Andrew: The rather quiet one in the office, a man of few words but a great dude!!!!
3. Lavern: The quick page designer and everything else!!! She is sweet and always laughs at my jokes hehehe!!!
4. Grant: The really cool and sweet dude who cares for everyone :-) And he LOVES Despicable me!!

5. The APPY'S: We get apprentices who need to fill their work hours to complete their degree, we got Matt who is really sweet and has awesome anime, Jo who is girly but not at all; she has amazing design skills and knows a great thing or two and last is our new appY dont know too much about him yet but he is fitting in great!!

Alright now comes the writers and they are:

1. ME: Head copywriter and SEO person hehehe

2. Bianca: Ok so i wont lie and ill say she is currently our best writer, when we need more work done she always takes on the extra and she has NEVER let us down!!

3. Andrew: He writes like a machine and I have never seen speed like this dude

4. Diane: Our more meticulous and detailed writer, this is great because our quality is always top notch!

5. Ilona: What's great about Ilona is all the organisation ideas were started by her which aids us in ways unfathomable!

6. Candice: The new blogger and admin controller :-)

And that's it for the Johburg office!!! We are one big happy family and I love every moment of it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment